The CSDA logo appearing on this site is your assurance that Moreland Revenue Stamps has met the high standards of the Canadian Stamp Dealers' Association and is bound by a strict Code of Ethics.
CSDA - Canadian Stamp Dealers Association
BNAPS - Revenue & Newfoundland Study Groups
The Revenue Society
CPSGB - Canadian Philatelic Society of Great Britain
- Canada Revenue Index numbers used are from the author,
E.S.J. Van Dam of "The Canadian Revenue Stamp Catalogue - 2022"
and any previous or subsequent issues.
- CARIS (Canadian Revenue Identification System) by Edward Zaluski
- Newfoundland Listings - NSSC (Newfoundland Specialty Stamp Catalogue) by Walsh
- USA Revenues from Scott, State Revenues from SRS
- Scott numbers from Scott or Unitrade Catalogues
-Telegraph numbers from Hiscocks and from the
website "Telegraph Stamps of the World" by Steve Panting
- Mexico Revenue Numbers from "Mexico's Revenue Stamps"
by M. Roberts
- Webb's Postal Stationery Catalogue of Canada and Newfoundland 2019
- Springer's Handbook of North American Cinderella Stamps including TaxPaid Revenues, 2010 Supplement
There are many resources that I use and strive to give
acknowledgement due where it is deserved.
If you see any discrepancies, please let me know.